*Some images shown with all options fitted.
The canon pagestation GP405 benefits from a number of unique features including 40 ppm output, digital copying, network printing capability, professional image quality and compact and reliable design.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Canon GP405
The PageStation GP405 delivers prints and copies at the rate of 40 per minute. You can use it with A3-A6R paper, up to a total capacity of 5,550 sheets, and there is a useful stack bypass facility for labels, card and transparent film.
Achieve Creative Excellence
The PageStation GP405 opens up a vast range of image editing options for versatile document creation. Shift images to different positions; erase book binding shadows, frame lines, and punched holes; combine up to sixteen images on a single page; overlay one image on another.
Revolutionise Your Printing
Canon?s X3e printer controller brings advanced printing functionality to your network. Instead of processing pages individually, it handles whole documents, which are processed at the same time as others are being printed, using ?Rip-while-print? technology. It also has its own 4.2GB hard drive which allows multiple users to communicate with the printer simultaneously, and reduces network traffic by storing frequently needed files.
Advanced finishing capabilities are not normally a feature of network laser printers. With the PageStation GP405 you have a choice of optional finishing units that enable network users to group collate and staple documents from their desktop.
The PageStation also makes scanning and distribution of documents easy. Using the optional AXIS 7000 network scan server, documents are converted in to electronic format prior to distribution across workgroups, the enterprise and the World Wide Web.
Installation of an optional fax card turns the Pagestation GP335 into an advanced plain paper fax machine that can be operated remotely by network users. Images can be transmitted at up to 400dpi resolution, and can be broadcast simultaneously to multiple destinations.
- Copy speed A4 -40 ppm
- Warm-up Time -Maximum 81sec
- First Copy -Maximum 6sec
- Image Manipulation - Zoom-Preset ratios and scaling (25-800%)RotationMirror imaging Negative/positive.
- Image Quality -1200(with image enhancement) x 600dpi Resolution256
- Gray Writing - 1200 dpi x 600 dpi
- PDL Printing -2400 dpi x 600 dpi
- Grey Levels -256 grey levels
- Auto Paper Select (APS) - Yes
- Image Rotation - Yes
- Zoom -25 ? 400%
- Job Recall -Last 3 jobs
- ID Settings -300 codes
- Network Protocols -TCP/IP Ethernet 802.2 & 802.3, Frame TypesSMB For Windows, appletalk
- Printer Drivers -Windows NT 4.0Apple Macintosh, OS 7.6.1 or laterWindows ?95/?98
- Options - Print board,Fax board, Cassette pedestal, Staple finisher,Booklet maker, Doc feeder
Price & Options
Similar Photocopiers (9)