Ricoh Aficio MP 4002SP
*Some images shown with all options fitted.
40 pages per minute print and copy speeds, crisp A3 output and incredible finishing options come together to make the Ricoh Aficio MP 4002SP a high quality addition to the medium sized workplace. Print, copy and scan with a minimum of stress and a maximum of efficacy.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Ricoh Aficio MP 4002SP
The Ricoh Aficio MP 4002SP comes with a magnificent 4,400 sheets maximum paper capacity, making it one of the most generously endowed monochrome models in its price range. It’s got plenty of pace too, with 40 pages per minute print and copy speeds. If you want to truly impress your audience and give the best possible vision of your company, you can add a list of sophisticated finishing tools to the MFD, which make the creation of booklets, brochures and eye-catching reports a fast, one-button process.
Simple Cube Design
Ricoh’s multifunction devices are well known across the globe, not just because of their incredible output, but also for the innovative design. The Simple Cube style makes using the 4002SP as easy as possible, with compact dimensions and front access to paper trays and machines parts. The device is controlled from a LCD touch-screen panel, which boasts an intuitive and logically laid-out interface for quick access to all the files, functions and features.
Print with incredible proficiency and efficiency
The 40 pages per minute print and copy speeds of the Ricoh Aficio MP 4002SP are matched by the 4.1 seconds first sheet out time to ensure you are never waiting around long for those crucial business documents to hit your out tray. Quality is also assured thanks to the 600 dots per inch resolution and the remarkable finishing tools which can be added as device options. With these capabilities on board you can create professional-quality booklets and brochures right in your reception area with a minimum of stress.
Handle your paper with extraordinary effectiveness
The standard paper capacity of 1,200 sheets is generous enough to tackle the workload of most medium sized office. If you want to prepare for a larger workload, however, adding the optional trays can bulk it all the way up to 4,400 sheets. Weights all the way up to 216 g/m² can be supported, while envelope printing and multiple file handling are both available too.
Keep things as secure and sustainable as possible
Two of the biggest priorities for the modern workplace are security and eco-efficiency and these are two areas where the Ricoh Aficio MP 4002 punches heavily. Data is kept safe with Enhnaced Locked Print and data encryption ensures your information is only accessible and readable for trusted users. Sustainability is also assured, as it comes awarded with the Energy Star certificate for eco-friendly hardware.
Call Top4Office today to find out more about the Ricoh 4002, a terrific, compact MFD.
- Weight - Less than 213.8 lbs. (97 kg)
- Standard Paper Capacity - 550 sheets x 2 trays, 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
- Optional Paper Capacity - 550 sheets x 2 trays or 2,000 x 1; 1,200-Sheet Large Capacity Tray (LCT)
- Paper Size - Tray 1 & 2
- 7.25" x 10.5" to 11" x 17" (Executive â€“ A3); Bypass - 5.5" x 8.5" (SEF) to 11" x 17" (A5 â€“ A3)
- Reduction - 25%, 50%, 65%, 73%, 78%, 85%, 93%
- Enlargement - 121%, 129%, 155%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom Rate - 25% to 400% in 1% increments
- Features - Auto Magnification, Auto Paper Select, Auto Tray Switch, Center/Border Erase, Chapters, Combine Mode, Cover Insertion, Date Stamp, Directional Magnification, Double Copy, Electronic/Rotate Sorting, English Preset Stamps, Bates Stamp (numbering), Full
- Print Speed - 40 ppm
- Interfaces - 10BaseT/100BaseTX, USB 2.0
- Optional Interfaces - IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284
- Network protocol - TCP/IP, IPX/SPX
- Page Description Language - Standard PCL 5e/6, PDF, Direct Print and AdobeÂ® PostScriptÂ® 3â„¢/IPDS (Optional)
- Print Resolution - Up to 600 dpi
- Fonts - 45 Intellifonts, 13 International Fonts, 136 Roman Fonts
- Scanning Speed - BW
- 61 ipm (@200 dpi, 8.5" x 11" LEF), FC - 31 ipm (@200 dpi)
- Scanning Resolution - Up to 600 dpi
- First Copy - 4.1 seconds
- Warm Up Time (sec.) - Less than 19 seconds
- Copy mode - Plain Paper, Transparencies, Recycled Paper, Card Stock, Letterhead, Envelope
- Memory - 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive - 128 GB
- Document Feeder - 100-Sheet ARDF (Standard)
- Copy Resolution - 600 x 600 dpi
- Grey Levels - 256
- Exposure Compensation - Manual & Automatic (Standard)
- Continuous Copy - Up to 999
- Originals - Book/Sheet
- Maximum Original Size - Up to 11" x 17"
- Copy Size - 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17"
- Security Options - HDD Encryption, HDD Data Overwrite, Quota Limit Setting, SMTP over SSL, S/MIME, IPsec Communication, Locked Print Password Encryption, Encrypt Address Book, SSL Secure Socket Layer, Windows/LDAP/User Authentication, SNMP v3, Encryption of Password PD
Price & Options
Similar Photocopiers (9)