Ricoh SP 5210SR
*Some images shown with all options fitted.
The document and data handling needs of the modern workplace are bigger and more complicated than ever before. In the era of Big Data, you need a document handling system that can be the hub for your office’s information stream. The Ricoh SP 5210SR is one such system: it is fast, user friendly, high performance and cost effective when you order it from Digipro.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Ricoh SP 5210SR
Ricoh has always been a name associated with efficiency in the minds of its customers. This reputation has been built upon a steady stream of innovative photocopiers and document handling products, all of which have been productive, usable, cost effective and sustainable. The Ricoh SP 5210SR is a great case in point. With lightening fast 52 pages per minute A4 printing and copying, a 20 second warm up time and a mere 8 seconds before the first page is in the out tray, it’s a high performance, high quality device. Cost effectiveness is ensured too, with standard duplex mode helping you to chop your mailing, filing and consumable costs in half.
A sizeable, high yield AIO print cartridge capable of 25,000 pages adds even greater convenience to the Ricoh SP 5210SR. It can be replaced very easily and quickly, with no need for any technical expertise. An 8.5 inch colour LCD panel can be tilted to suit users at every height, while the standard Web Image Monitor allows the office administrator to set system parameters for everything from paper supplies to user authentication.
Today, there are few business resources are as precious as your data. That’s what makes data security so essential. Ricoh is fully aware of this and that’s why its MFPs come with innovative security solutions that keep your information under lock and key. The Ricoh SP 5210SR is a good example, packing Data Overwrite Security, user authentication and user codes, ensuring documents can only be read by the right people.
Stays cost effective
Saving money is always worthwhile, regardless of how big your business’ budget might be. With a 50 sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder that accepts originals up to 8.5 inches by 14 inches in size, cost effective scanning is made simple as saving paper and consumables is made simple.
Whether it’s printing, scanning or copying, the Ricoh SP 5210SR will handle it in style. Adding a few of the optional paper trays can take your volume all the way up to a hefty 2,300 sheets, meaning even the largest workload of documents is easy to tackle.
Do you want next level photocopying? Then order the Ricoh SP 5210SR today.
- Configuration - Desktop
- Scanning Technology - Full Colour Flatbed Scanning w/C CD Image Sensor
- Scan Type - Sheet, book, three dimensional objects
- Print Speed - 52 pages per minute
- First print speed - 7.5 seconds or less
- Warm up Time - 20 seconds or less
- Grayscale - 256 levels
- Copy resolution - 600 x 600 dpi via Platen Glass, 600 x 300 dpi via ARDF
- Print resolution - 1,200 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax resolution - 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi standard/ 200 x 400 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi with optional memory
- Multiple Copies - Up to 999
- Preset Reduction - 93%, 78%, 65%
- Standard Paper Supply - 650 sheets
- Maximum Paper Supply - 2,300 sheets
- Power Requirements - 120 - 127V, 60Hz
- Environmental Standard - ENERGY STAR TIer 2, ECP
- Average Monthly Volume - 5,500 - 15,000 total impressions per month
- Maximum Duty Cycle - Up to 200,000 total impressions per month
- CPU - 533 MHz
- Memory - 1 GB RAM standard/ maximum
- Hard Disk Drive - 128 GB standard
Price & Options
Similar Photocopiers (9)