Toshiba eSTUDIO 203
*Some images shown with all options fitted.
If you want to step up to a reliable, cost-effective system that combines many of your office functions into one easy-to-use device - step up in style with the e-STUDIO203 Multi-Function Device (MFD).
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Toshiba eSTUDIO 203
Convenient A3 printing opens the way to create large format spreadsheets and charts that are easier to read. Best of all, it comes with Windows GDI print capability included, so you're ready to print straight out of the box.
Toshiba's unique serial filter and sharp edge processing technologies deliver crisp digital quality - entice your customers with striking documentation that displays sharper text, reduced moir' and eye-catching graphics.
Incorporating A3 local TWAIN scanning, blueprints and other large-format documents can be easily digitized, making them easy to manage and safe from deterioration.
Smaller and lighter, the e-STUDIO203 combines a variety of office equipment to free up valuable space and reduce consumable costs. It can even be placed on your desktop, putting them conveniently within an arm?s reach. Featuring a large control panel and oversized buttons grouped according to function, the e-STUDIO203 is designed for straightforward user-friendly operation.
Available expansion memory supports electronic sort functionality. Other optional advantages adding workflow efficiency include a paper capacity of up to 600 sheets, a document feeder and more.
Employing Toshiba?s unique 100% toner usage system, the e-STUDIO203 ensures no toner goes to waste, and complies with RoHS* requirements. *Directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Type - Desktop
- Printing/Copying process -Indirect electrostatic photographic method
- Paper input capacity (80g/m2, A4) - Standard 250 sheets(Drawer), 100 sheets (Bypass)Optional 250 sheets (Paper Feed Unit),
- Paper size - Standard A3-B5 (Drawer), A3-A5R (Bypass)
- Paper weight - Standard 64-80g/m2 (Drawer), 64-163g/m2 (Bypass)
- Memory -Page Memory 16MB (Expandable to 80 MB)
- Warm-up time -Approx. 25 seconds
- Power consumption - Max. 1.6kW (220-240V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 600mm x 643mm x 462.5mm,
- Weight -Approx. 32kg
- Acceptable originals -Sheet, book, three dimensional objects
- Available original size - Maximum A3 Copy size A3, B4, A4, A4R, A5R, FOLIO OTHER
- Resolution - 2400 x 600dpi (with smoothing)
- Gradation - 256 steps
- Copying speed -20cpm (A4)
- Original scanning speed -20spm (A4)
- First copy time -7.6 seconds
- Multiple copying - 1 to 999 copies