Toshiba eSTUDIO 223 (estudio223)
*Some images shown with all options fitted.
Modest and low in maintenance, this mono MFD will cut a swathe through office workflows, using its productivity tools and assured 22ppm printing, copying and scanning to incinerate piles of documents.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Toshiba eSTUDIO 223
A mono MFD that offers quality features out of the box, the low-maintenance 223 will lead a quiet revolution through your office, transforming workflows with its excellent productivity. The 22ppm print engine unleashes crystal clear 600dpi text, and potential A3 output gives your ideas more space to breathe. 20ipm scanning is highly accurate, while the 2400x600dpi copier rattles through reproductions. Potential paper handling of 600 sheets gives it plenty of heft. An excellent user interface and the clever recycling policy and Carbon Zero Scheme make the 223 as friendly towards you and the environment in equal measure.
Low-Maintenance High Performance
Fitting a new MFD into an office can be a complex business. Masses of confusing features, a difficult interface, and bulky size can all serve to make the introduction an unhappy one. So enter the low-maintenance high-quality e-STUDIO 223, a no-nonsense model that provides with the features you need - print, scan and copy facilities - but without the faff. The searing print engine can achieve a strong turn of pace, hitting speeds of 22 pages per minute in A4. You're not restricted to such a size, though, and can stretch your bigger ideas over larger format A3 paper. The Toshiba wrings every last inch of quality from the 600x600dpi resolution, producing crystal-clear lettering and beautifully formed lines and shapes.
But the device does far more than merely print, and the other components are equally adept. The scanner can generate up to 20 images per minute at 300dpi, but keeps a 600x600dpi resolution tucked away in case you need to shine the brightest of lights on even the most intricate and carefully-hidden of details. You can also use Toshiba Viewer V2 to scan to email. The copier can move up to a 2400x600dpi resolution with smoothing, and has some excellent time-saving functions like electronic sorting and ID card copy. This MFD can be optionally kitted out with a 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder, for the highest in convenience.
Strong Paper Handling
The Toshiba e-STUDIO comes with strong paper handling, combining a 250-sheet cassette with the 100-sheet bypass to support 350 sheets in all. This can be enhanced further, and an additional 250-sheet cassette can be added, bringing the potential maximum to 600 sheets. 32MB of memory is included as standard with the model, although this can be upgraded to 96MB for use in offices needing to feed the MFD with complex image-heavy documents. For single-users, the standard memory is likely to prove more than sufficient.
Carbon Zero Scheme
Given its compact size, the 223 is a natural fit for most offices. It's not just the ease with which it makes itself part of the furniture, but also the unerring ability of the clear and friendly interface to show you exactly which tool or option is needed next. The MFD's environmental credentials are excellent, with clever recycling of both the toner and parts keeping waste (and cost) to an absolute minimum. The Carbon Zero Scheme guarantees that all carbon emissions produced over the Toshiba's lifetime will be offset.
Don't be fooled by its unassuming operation. This 223's quietly effective print, scan and copy components, and productivity features, will make short work of long work.
- Print & Copy Speed - 22 ppm (A4), 12 ppm (A3)
- Warm-up Time - Approx. 25 seconds
- Paper Size & Weight - Cassettes B5-A3, 64-80 gsm Bypass A5R-A3, 50-163 gsm
- Paper Capacity - 1 x 250 sheets (Cassette), 100 sheets (Bypass) Maximum 600 sheets
- Inner Output Tray - 250 sheets
- Memory - 32 MB, Maximum 96 MB
- Interface - High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions & Weight - 600 x 643 x 463 mm (W x D x H), ~ 32 kg
- Platen Cover - Standard
- Starter Kit - Toner, developer and drum included
- Resolution - Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Page Description Language - Graphic Device Interface (TOSHIBA Viewer V2)
- Supported Systems - Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Print Functions - 2-Sided Printing (re-feed via the bypass tray), Multiple Pages Per Sheet, etc
- Resolution - Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed - Up to 20 ipm (300 dpi)
- Document Feeder1) - Max. 100 sheets, A5R-A3, 50-127 gsm
- File Formats - TIFF, PDF, XPS, FAX, MHT
- Scan Functions - Local TWAIN scan, Scan to E-Mail with TOSHIBA Viewer V2, via MAPI compatible E-mail application; edit and annotate with the P3console utility, etc
- Resolution - Scan 600 x 600 dpi Print 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- First Copy Output Time - Approx. 7.1 seconds
- Zoom - 25-200%
- Copy Modes - Text, Text/Photo, Photo
- Copy Functions - Electronic Sort, ID Card Copy, Auto Exposure Control, etc
- System Features - Auto Cassette Switch1), Toner Cartridge Detection, Toner Remaining Check and Image Quality Optimisation (with recommended supplies only), Energy Saving Modes, Internal Toner Recycling, etc
- Accounting & Security - 99 Access Codes
Price & Options
RRP: £1675.00 | SAVE 70%
ESTUDIO 223 Key Info
- Black & White Device
- Prints at 19 pages per minute
- Laser Printer
- Duplex (Double Sided)
Similar Photocopiers (8)