Canon LBP 5300
*Some images shown with all options fitted.
Network ready professional colour laser printer with automatic double-sided output. This network ready colour laser printer provides high-quality shared printing for professional use, with 21ppm colour and mono output, automatic double-sided printing and All-in-One colour cartridges.
» Call for Accessories & Toner prices for the Canon LBP 5300
This productive i-SENSYS colour laser printer has a 21 pages per minute print speed in both colour and mono. Stylish, compact and robust, it delivers professional quality documents quickly and quietly. A small footprint and full frontal operation makes it easy to place, use and maintain.
Quick First Print to save time
There’s no waiting around with a first printout time in 10.1 seconds and zero warm-up time. The printer springs into action the moment it’s needed - due to our Colour On-Demand Fixing technology, Colour CAPT, Hi-SCoA and superior quality S toner.
Professional print quality
The 9600 x 600dpi enhanced print resolution delivers high quality professional laser output. Get vivid, contrasting colours and sharp details for all your work - whether text, photos or complex graphics.
Convenient All-in-One colour cartridges
Cost-effective All-in-One colour cartridges ensure continuous high quality output. Simply replace the compact cartridge - containing superior S toner, drum and cleaning units - and the printer is as good as new. There’s no mess and no maintenance worries. You can check toner levels at a glance thanks to the frontal, toner level gauge.
The built-in Network Interface Card allows users to share the printer across a network. Set up is quick and simple using the NetSpot Device Installer. The integrated Remote User Interface lets users and administrators manage and monitor printer status via their internet browsers.
Automatic double-sided printing
Enjoy convenient automatic double-sided printing and cut down on your paper costs. You also help the environment by reducing paper usage.
Extensive paper supply
A maximum paper capacity of 850 sheets handles the work of even the busiest print environments. This consists of a 250-sheet cassette and a convenient 100-sheet multi-purpose tray as standard - plus an optional 500-sheet cassette. Print on a range of sizes up to A4.
The i-SENSYS LBP5300 offers support for Windows as well as English versions of Mac and Linux. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface speeds up image processing between PCs and the printer.
- Model - i-SENSYS LBP5300
- Printer language - Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) GDI based
- Prininting speed - 21ppm mono/colour (A4)
- Printing method - Laser Beam Printing
- Fixing method - Colour On-Demand fixing
- Resolution - 600 x 600 dpi, 9600 x600 dpi enhanced
- Memory - 16MB SDRAM
- Warm-up time - 0 secs from standby, Approx 45 seconds when the printer is switched ON.
- First print - Approx 10.1 seconds
- Interface - USB 2.0 High Speed 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Toner cartridge - Cartridges 711 CMYK (6000 pages at 5% coverage)
- Toner saving mode - Yes
- Paper input (standard) - 250-sheet cassette/100-sheets multi-purpose tray
- Paper input (option) - 500-sheets ×1 (Maximum paper capacity 850 sheet)
- Paper size -A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Custom Paper Size (width 76.2 to 215.9mm, length 127.0 to 355.6 mm), envelope
- Duplex printing - Yes (built-in as standard/A4,Legal, Letter)
- Power requirements - 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power consumption - 415W (Average during operation), Approx. 45W (Average during standby), Approx. 13W (Average during Energy Save Mode)
- Noise level - Max. 53 dB [A] or less (during operation) Max. 35 dB [A] or less (during standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 412mm×453mm×437.7mm
- Weight - 22 kg
- Cartridge - weight 1.2 kg (each)
- Operating environment Temperature - 10 to 30°C, Humidity 10 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment -Temperature 0 to 35°C, Humidity 10 to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Supported PC OS - Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000,XP, 2003 server and NT4.0, MAC and Linux
- Mac Compatible - Yes
- Energy star compliant - Yes